Shipping :Shipping by TNT POST <4 Orders ,over 5 Orders by DHL .Any shippy way is door to door.
This product is a solar-powered LED spotlight. In the daytime, the solar panel converts solar
energy into electrical energy and stores the power in the built-in battery. In the evening, the
smart light-sensor control system will turn on the light for illumination automatically. This
energy saving product is easy to install. It is widely used in gardens, courtyards, etc.
-- LED quantity:2
-- Solar panel:6V/2.5W
-- Lighting time:8-9h
-- Lighting projection distance:15M
-- LED lights: 1W each with diameter of 5mm, 120-130LM
-- Waterproof level：IP65
-- LED color：warm white
-- Cable length：3m
-- Solar charging time: about 6－8 hours
Method of Operation
1. Turn on the switch on the back of the solar panel and set the solar panel facing up for sunlight exposure to charge the built-in battery.
2. Drive the stake into the ground. Put the light wherever you want.
3. The light will work automatically in the darkness if the batteries have enough power.
1. As the power of the solar panel is depended on the sunlight, the LED lighting time is affected by weather, seasons, places, etc.
2. Make sure that the solar panel is not sheltered from the sun, or the light could not be charged well.
3. The battery can only be charged when the switch on the back of the solar panel is turned ON.
4. Make the solar panel face up for protection against rain. Keep the lamp holder away from the water.
5. Don’t strike the product, so as not to cause irreversible damage.
6. The stake is so sharp that you must be careful when using it. And don’t let children play with it