Shipping :Shipping by TNT POST <7 Orders ,over 8 Orders by DHL .Any shippy way is door to door.
This LED sensor lighting can be in power for emergency use. Perfect for areas where conventional electrical supply is not available. Such as the pathway, staircase, step, garden, yard, wall and so on.
- Automatic sensor activates in darkness.
- Solar panel absorbs sunlight into electrical energy and stored in the rechargeable battery.
- Intelligent energy saving. No UV rays, environment friendly.
- It can be installed under the roof or fixed on the wall in your garden, gives you a good view and safety of your garden at night.
- Can help to prevent serious accidents and emit rather than reflect light.
- It is cost effective, easy to install and require absolutely no wires or maintenance.
- The light is ideal for illuminating paths, decks, docks, boats, driveways, stairways, pavements and so on.
- Light source: 2 LEDs.
- Switch: Automatic light-sensitive function.
- Material: ABS.
- Solar panel: 0.2W polycrystalline silicon.
- Battery: 1.2V / 1200mAh Ni-MH.
- Charging time: 6 - 8H.
- Working time: 8H.
- Lumen: about 30LM.
Body Material: ABS
Emitting color: Warm White,White
Is Bulbs Included: Yes
Is Dimmable: No
Light Source: LED Bulbs
Solar Cell Type: Ni-MH
Package weight: 0.233 kg
Product Size(L x W x H): 14.20 x 6.20 x 19.20 cm / 5.59 x 2.44 x 7.56 inches
Package Size(L x W x H): 14.50 x 6.50 x 19.50 cm / 5.71 x 2.56 x 7.68 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Solar Powered Lamp
IPXX Rating Chart
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.